Come join us and experience His blissful state of Enlightenment through THE WAY OF THE WHITE SWAN meditation; His energy transmissions of SHIVAPAT, pranic transmission of PRANAPAT and sharing His Samadhi and past lives experiences in SHAKTIPAT, where He transports you to enlightened dimension of Samadhi awareness.
Avail yourself of this unique opportunity also to:
- learn the mystic technique of HEALING AND HEALTHING WITH ELECTRIC BLUE, which assists in improving health and healing;
- learn BASIC KRIYA YOGA and the CHAKRA CHITTA SHUDDI, an ancient Pranayama technique which transforms the Vital Fluid into Nectar, the Digestive Fire into Light and the Life Force Energy into Consciousness;
- learn HRIDAVA KAMALADALA BEDHAN, the fourth Kriya passing through the lotus of the heart to realize the Lord of Love;
- experience the DREAMWEAVER, through which Yogiraj will weave the fabric of our karma! He’ll appear in our dreams and purify our chakras, removing the karmic obstacles on the spiritual path. The Dreamweaver is an extraordinary blessing which illuminates the journey and speeds it up to the ultimate yogic goal of Supreme Realization;
- learn the SURYA YOGA, a holistic bioluminescence technique for body and mind, which utilizes solar pranic healing. It is based on a dynamic osmosis which detoxes, strengthens and recharges the body;
- experience GOSTHI, the fire ceremony with chants and teachings of an Enlightened Master.
The event will take place on 6-7-8 October 2017 on the wonderful Emerald Coast (Sardinia) at the “Hotel Le Ginestre” – Loc. Golfo Pevero – 07020 Porto Cervo (SS) – www.leginestrehotel.com.
It will begin at 11.00 am on Friday and will end at about 6.00 pm on Sunday.
During one night, Yogiraj will give the attendees the unique experience of the DREAMWEAVER.
If the weather is nice, a pleasant boat trip in the company of the Master is scheduled as well. We’ll reach the harbour by a nice toy train and have spaghetti for lunch on the boat and some snacks when we return to the hotel.
FOR INFORMATIONS: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org