2018 India Pilgrimage
Early Bird Price—through November 30, 2017
- US$1500 for Maha-Shivaratri Ashram Program
- US$1500 for Sacred Himalayan Pilgrimage
- US$2850 for both programs (includes $150 discount)
50% Minimum Deposits (non-refundable; required at the time of registration)
- US$ 750 for Maha-Shivaratri Ashram Program
- US$ 750 for Sacred Himalayan Pilgrimage
- US$1425 for both programs (includes $150 discount)
Regular Price—After November 30, 2017
- US$1650 for the Maha-Shivaratri Ashram Program
- US$1650 for the Sacred Himalayan Pilgrimage
- US$3150 for both programs (includes $150 discount)
Registrations must be received by December 30, 2017 to ensure accommodations. After 12/30/17, off-site accommodations may be provided.
Space is very limited. Reservations will be accepted in the order received. Participants are responsible for all international flights. The cost includes lodging, food, and Guru Dakshina. For the Himalayan Pilgrimage it also includes deluxe bus travel to and from the holy sites. For those attending both programs, the cost for domestic flight is included.
Empowerment into Kriya Yoga is required. To be empowered during the either program, there is an additional $108 dakshina.
Non-India passport holders require may a visa to enter India. Please check with your local Indian consulate for the visa application.
Due to upfront costs of group ground travel, lodging & food expenses, the initial deposit is non-refundable. All payment balances are due December 30, 2017.
Reserve your space now!
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com